Friday, November 16, 2007

My SpinCo Prayer

Hello Again God:

Never quite sure if I should address my prayers to God, or to Entergy Jesus, but sure that they will be answered regardless of which of you I pray to.

Some of us in Entergy are being given a chance to buy into SpinCo in advance of its official listing on the stock exchange, and I am praying for your guidance in this. When the opportunity first came up, I was completely sold on the idea, but some of us have our doubts after recent problems both here and at Vermont Yankee.

If you could just give us a sign God. Maybe Neil Sheehan making a statement to the press that License Renewal for Indian Point is looking favorable? I know Sam Collins keeps assuring us that we have nothing to worry about, but what if someone finds out we cheated on the reactor leak integrity test? That could really foul things up for everyone, we could even be another Enron.

So please God, give me a sign.

Amen

No comments: