Friday, November 16, 2007

Prayer of St Entergy

Dear God:

I did not know there were some standardized prayers that I could use in speaking with you. It is nice to know I can use these prayers on those days when the roof is falling, so to speak, here at Indian Point. Seriously, my phone rings off the hook here. It has gotten so bad that I now have most calls put through to voice mail and let my secretary wade through them once a week. We have some not so insignificant issues we are trying to keep a lid on here, so going to use one of these new prayers I found. Is it considered proper prayer if I just cut and paste?

Prayer of St Entergy

Entergy Jesus, make me an instrument of your propaganda,
Where there are anti License Renewal hillbillies, let me sow lies,
Where there is site caused cancer, whoops, pardon me,
Where there is doubt, tout Green Nuclear Energy,
Where there is despair, toss around some Entergy dollars,
Where there is darkness, sell them a nuke plant,
Where there is sadness, they already have one,

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much be lied to, as to instead lie to others,
To force acceptance through propaganda
To find love in the janitors closet

For it is in deceiving we receive raises
It is through exemptions we keep operating
and it is through conniving Entergy has eternal life.

Amen

PS I have to go convince the press that adding new sirens to our out of design basis system will solve the issue that people cannot hear them. It will not, but at least we can tell the NRC, "We're working on it."


No comments: